My [Awesome] Blog's Hit Counter!! :] See How Popular I Am?? =D

Monday, May 31, 2010

Hockey



I play hockey for our school team, and for our last game I got to be a goalie. For me personally I would prefer being a filed player rather than a goalie but everyone had to have their turn so I Took One For The Team!(haha!) Truthfully I didn't like being a goalie, for one I didn't get to run and what the most scariest of all was that when the other team were trying to get a goal it would be up to you to stop it. "No Pressure". When being a goalie you have to use (mainly) your feet to stop the ball because apparently "it's easier". I failed to listen to this command on several occasions. When you're running on the turf (field) and the ball hits your foot the ref. blows the whistle, I've gotten used to keeping my feet out of the ball's way. This was another minus point for me.
I have been playing hockey since last year and am enjoying it a lot.
I have seen a vast improvement in my skills and can hit the ball with more accuracy! For the game I was a goiale I score was 1-1. I saved 2 goals (with my stick) and got player of the day!! :D

Panpan and Brooke have been playing since last year as well. =] If only I had their skills along with mine! I could be in the reps. (not really)!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being player of the day - that is fantastic! My first ever game (when I was about seven) I was put in goal and we lost something like 11-0. I played back in middle school which was just perfect for me as my team was actually quite good so the ball hardly ever came near me - we won the championship that year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Miss morrall, did you play hockey?
    you would be good at it if you did! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O: Awesome!! You probably would have been a much better player than what you're saying Go Miss Morall!! ;]

    ReplyDelete