My [Awesome] Blog's Hit Counter!! :] See How Popular I Am?? =D

Monday, May 10, 2010

S.A.M.S Learner

These are all the attributes to the s.a.m.s learner. They inclue the things I am good at and things I need to work on.

Self Manager:
I am self motivated and can stay on task
I need to organise myself by bringing everything needed for the day

Communicator:
I can socially work with everyone
I need to ask questions if I'm not sure about something

Thinker:
I can think creatively and create something original
I need to learn to use different ways of presenting things

Explorer:
I can use different resources to find answers
I need to connect ideas and thoughts by asking for constructive critisim.

By doing all these things I will turn out to be a self motivated S.A.M.S learner.

4 comments:

  1. Prapitha, Just like Brooke you need to ask more questions.Its good that you think creativley and that you think of something orignal. Also like Brooke you have something that you are good at in every section of the SAMS Learner...I am very pleased with you Prapitha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome and true! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i really agree with what haylee said. But also having a bit more info about what you mean is also a good thing too! BTW i love your colours your have used!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mentioned that you feel you need to work on asking questions when you are not sure about something. A few people have also said something along these lines. Any ideas on how we can make it easier for people to feel more confident about asking for clarification when needed?

    ReplyDelete