My [Awesome] Blog's Hit Counter!! :] See How Popular I Am?? =D

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Science Fair - 3

"AHA! After days of searching on end I have found the ideal project for this Year's Science Fair!!"
Guess what people of this world?? I've done it [once again]. I have finally decided that I am not going to doing a project on Computer science anymore, instead I'm going to do it on "Will Different Salts Produce Different Crystals?" Because I have a total interest in salt [NOT!] I'm going to take this project a step further by turning the salt crystals into a basic mirror that you could use in your normal day. xD Can't wait to get started [again] Wish Me Luck!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm sounds interesting......
    <__< >__> *acting innocently (not planing to do something to sabatage your idea...)**

    ReplyDelete